Aspirant

Service unreachable

orbi 852

same problem whatever old version or latest vesion fireware

Message 1 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Service unreachable

What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the NG router is connected too?

Has a factory reset and setup from scratch been performed since last FW update? 

Be sure to check your CTS and RTS values. If they are at 64, please change both to 2347. Reboot both RBR and wireless devices. 

What is the distance between the router and satellite(s)? 30 feet is recommended in between RBR and RBS to begin with depending upon building materials when wirelessly connected. https://kb.netgear.com/000036466/How-far-should-I-place-my-Orbi-satellite-from-my-Orbi-router

@asmc wrote:

orbi 852

same problem whatever old version or latest vesion fireware

Message 2 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

I see NG just posted v10.11 acutal files for download:

https://kb.netgear.com/000061769/RBR850-RBS850-Firmware-Version-3-2-10-11

You may want to download these and apply them manually using IE11 or FireFox. I highly recommend a factory reset on the entire system after the RBS and RBR have been updated with these files. Power OFF the ISP modem/ONT for 30 seconds then back ON. RBS first, then RBR lastly. Set up from scratch.

Be sure to check your CTS and RTS values. If they are at 64, please change both to 2347. Reboot both RBR and wireless devices. 

Message 3 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Got word from a forum moderator. NG will be removing v10.11 from there update servers and from the support site. NG is still working on this. Please be patient.  

Message 4 of 6
asmc
Aspirant

thank you answer me, expect NG to fix it soon

Message 5 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

We hope so too. 

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors