Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Advanced tab is greyed out in Orbi web admin interface

Formula155
Aspirant

Advanced tab is greyed out in Orbi web admin interface

Hi,

I am able to log in to the web interafce on my Orbi router, but the secnd tab for advanced parameters is greyed out. I don't see any way to enable it, and ehwn I click on the greyed out tabb I get an error message saying Can't reach this page. Anyone know how to enable the advanced tab?

Thanks.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
CrimpOn
Guru

It is normal for the "active" tab to have a white background and the "inactive" tab to have a gray background.

Can you try a different browser? Or if you don't have another browser, "clear the browser cache"?

Does this happen if you restart the Orbi? (not "reset".  just turn the power off, wait a minute, then turn it back on and let it start up.  I find that "electronics" take WAY longer to finish their startup than I expect.)

Message 2 of 3
Formula155
Aspirant

Thanks for the note - it seemed to be clearing the cache that did the trick. I think I was a little confused by the fact that the tab was still greyed out after I cleared the cache - I assumed it hadn't worked but sure enough when I clicked the advanced tab came up.

Thanks again.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7