Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: After factory reset on router and satellites one of the RBS(50)'s will NOT sync and just stays p

Zejenx
Aspirant

After factory reset on router and satellites one of the RBS(50)'s will NOT sync and just stays pink.

I have had the RB50 with 2 satellites for about 8 months and have had them auto update for the firmware. I noticed one of the satellites was not showing up in the listings when I connected to the router looking at devices and now even though I did a factory reset on everything one of the satellites will NOT connect and stays red (amber) even when moved close and doing multiple syncs. Is there a way to connect directly to the broken satellite to check on its firmware. Again, I'm using the latest firmware on the router and the one satellite that is connected as it stayed that way after the reset.

Thanks for any help. It may be that it just won't conncet and I need to try and replace it.

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 1 of 2
pablofuente
Aspirant

Re: After factory reset on router and satellites one of the RBS(50)'s will NOT sync and just stays p

It happened to me as well. I insisted and insisted until I was successful, nonetheless, that particular satellite doesn´t work well now. Speed is really low.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7