Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Android app doesn't connect to my orbi router

airwolf666
Aspirant

Android app doesn't connect to my orbi router

I am having an issue logging into my orbi android app in that i insert the password which works and then it takes me to the next page and then before i can choose what to do, the app takes me back to the login page to re-enter my password. Password is correct if i use the wrong one it will tell me it's wrong and not continue to next page. I have also tried this on my tablet and get the same results. I can log in thru the browser with no issues.

Router firmware 2.3.1.44

android app version 2.3.0.560

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only)
Message 1 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Android app doesn't connect to my orbi router

Remove the app, reboot the device, re-install the app and try again? v2.3.1 is most current on Android I believe.

Message 2 of 6
airwolf666
Aspirant

Cleared the cache, cleared the app data, uninstalled the app. Shutdown the phone and reinstalled the app and does the samething and still is the same version. If this newer version just came out it can take a couple of weeks to get pushed out on google play.

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only)
Message 3 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

It's appeared on my Galaxy Tab S2...released on 3/28.

Message 4 of 6
bulldog4791
Aspirant

I have the exact same issue. I did the uninstall and reinstall of the app and restarted my Samsung Galaxy s10+

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 5 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Please post here about this:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-App/bd-p/en-home-orbi-app

@bulldog4791 wrote:

I have the exact same issue. I did the uninstall and reinstall of the app and restarted my Samsung Galaxy s10+

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7