Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Bricked RBK50 Can’t get support for Ireland

pmsurveys
Aspirant

Bricked RBK50 Can’t get support for Ireland

Orbi RBK50 gave me problems this morning. Thought internet was down and with a few checks and trying my spare router I came to the conclusion that there was an issue with the RBK50. I tried logging into it but couldn't get an interface or login to it through Ethernet. At this stage no WiFi signal was been broadcast either. Before long I was resigned to having to hard reset the router. Tried this with the Paperclip etc, flashing orange lights but nada. Couldn't get in to it. Still no WiFi signal and nothing on Ethernet. Raised a ticket through support, got a case number and a phone number to call but number is out of service. Tried a different number and guy wanted to charge me for call as out of phone support. Hardware is still under warranty so I'm trying to find how to contact someone that can raise an RMA. Anyone here able to help?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
ekhalil
Master

Re: Bricked RBK50 Can’t get support for Ireland

I think the best way is to use MyNETGEAR https://www.netgear.com/mynetgear/

After you login select My Support then CONTACT SUPPORT. One of the options you will then see is "Replace my defective product", click it and select the registered product you want help with.

Good luck.

Message 2 of 5
pmsurveys
Aspirant

Thanks @ekhalil did that earlier and that's when it gave me a case number and a phone number to call within 24 hours. The phone number it gave me doesn't work. It's been discussed here previously. So I'm trying to either get a number to call for the RMA (that they won't try and charge me for the call which happened earlier) or a contact name / email to progress the RMA.

I've seen other people get an answer through here so hopefully I can as well.

Thanks though for your help. Much appreciated.

Message 3 of 5
ekhalil
Master

I hope that @Blanca_O can help here.

Message 4 of 5
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @pmsurveys

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7