Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Cant connect to Dell wireless printer 1760nw

jimbojames79
Apprentice

Cant connect to Dell wireless printer 1760nw

Hi,

I have installed my orbi, updated firmware and set up what seems like millions of devices seamlessly apart from my printer. It's only 8ft away from the satelitte but it can't find it. Any suggestions?
Model: RBK33| Orbi Plug-In WiFi System
Message 1 of 6
cheungbut
Aspirant

Hi,

My case, the printer is Canon TS5070. I need to uncheck the "Enable 20/40 MHz Coexistence", to make the printer connect to my Orbi. I am not sure it can fix your problem or not, but you can have a try on it.

Model: RBK40| Orbi AC2200 WiFi System
Message 2 of 6
jimbojames79
Apprentice

Great. That seemed to get it on the network. Problem now is that my PCs can't see it. Any ideas?

Message 3 of 6
jimbojames79
Apprentice

Does turning off "Enable 20/40 MHz Coexistence" have any other potenial impact? Other devices seem to be having issues now. They say their on the network but (for example) netflix says its not.

Message 4 of 6
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Have you tried to turn that feature back on and see any changes?

DarrenM

Message 5 of 6
Ulairi
Luminary

I had the same problem settting up a new system yesterday. It was fixed by setting the 2.4GHz channel to ‘11’ rather than ‘auto’.

My printer (Canon MX-870) couldn’t see channel 13 which the auto had used to deconflict from neighbor’s signals.
Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7