Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Chat Support?

Palvin
Follower

Chat Support?

How do I contact chat support? Can't find on netgear website. 

Message 1 of 10
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 2 of 10
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello @Palvin

Please use the link below to contact support. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/

~Christian 

Message 3 of 10
chakkhong
Guide

That url is useless. I was moving in circles. Can't find any 'chat' button

Message 4 of 10
chakkhong
Guide

Overall, support is well hidden. Can't find any email address, can't find any phone number, can't find the chat button.

Message 5 of 10
FURRYe38
Guru

Have you set up a profile here? 

https://www.netgear.com/mynetgear/registration/login.aspx

@chakkhong wrote:

Overall, support is well hidden. Can't find any email address, can't find any phone number, can't find the chat button.

Message 6 of 10
dawn_gray
Initiate

I have never seen anything like this. I have registered, logged in, and can't find a chat button anywhere. Every suggested button takes me back to select my product again. This is unbelieveably poor "complimentary" support. I can't even set up my ORBI correctly without help, and there is no help. Unbelievable.

Message 7 of 10
FURRYe38
Guru

What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the NG router is connected too?

Review the installation guide and user manual on how to setup the Orbi.

@Blanca_O 

@dawn_gray wrote:

I have never seen anything like this. I have registered, logged in, and can't find a chat button anywhere. Every suggested button takes me back to select my product again. This is unbelieveably poor "complimentary" support. I can't even set up my ORBI correctly without help, and there is no help. Unbelievable.

Message 8 of 10
dawn_gray
Initiate

I have set it up. It is working, but it is blocking websites. I searched for a solution online, which requires me to log into it. It will not accept “admin” and “password,” or the password I originally changed when I first set it up. I need someone to help me get into the admin so I can do something to make it stop blocking websites, or it is useless. PLEASE help me!

Message 9 of 10
FURRYe38
Guru

What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the NG router is connected too?

Have a wired Pc connected to the Orbi base and factory reset the router and setup it from scratch by using a web browser and navigate to orbilogin.com or 192.168.1.1.

Ask you walk thru the setup wizard, be sure to write down important information for safe keeping.

Message 10 of 10
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 8 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7