× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Daylight Savings incorrect in NZ

esb
Follower
Follower

Daylight Savings incorrect in NZ

I have an RBR40 with RBS40 both on latest firmware v2.3.5.30.

We have recently entered daylight savings in NZ (NZDT) and are currently UTC+13.

My Orbi is set to "GMT+12 Auckland, Wellington" time zone and auto adjust for daylight savings but incorrectly reports the time as UTC+12.

Annoyingly, When I change it manually to GMT+13 and untick the auto adjust it's ok for a day or two then I find it resets back to Auckland, Wellington time zone with auto adjust ticked.

Please fix your NZDT implementation.

Model: RBS40|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Add-on Satellite
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Daylight Savings incorrect in NZ

Please make conatct with NG support and report this finding. 

Theres nothing here in the forums that can be done for this kind of issue. 

Good Luck. 

@esb wrote:

I have an RBR40 with RBS40 both on latest firmware v2.3.5.30.

We have recently entered daylight savings in NZ (NZDT) and are currently UTC+13.

My Orbi is set to "GMT+12 Auckland, Wellington" time zone and auto adjust for daylight savings but incorrectly reports the time as UTC+12.

Annoyingly, When I change it manually to GMT+13 and untick the auto adjust it's ok for a day or two then I find it resets back to Auckland, Wellington time zone with auto adjust ticked.

Please fix your NZDT implementation.

Message 2 of 3
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Daylight Savings incorrect in NZ

Hi @esb

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

Our support team is looking into this issue and would like to work with you. I will PM you requesting for more information.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7