Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Disney Circle Passcode

shark1979
Aspirant

Re: Disney Circle Passcode

I am having the same problem. My passcode doesn’t work. Even when I enter the admin passcode that gets texted to me, it still does not work.
Message 26 of 42
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @shark1979

Please PM me the device serial number and email address. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 27 of 42
BGrind
Aspirant

I'm having the same issue. I've never used Circle but, would like to set it now.

@rao24 wrote:

I'm unable to login to meetcircle passcode.  I'm the admin but it keeps asking for a passcode.  I dont have it and tried with 'send code' option but never received any SMS.

How to get rid of this problem ? please suggest

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 28 of 42

@BGrind wrote:

I'm having the same issue. I've never used Circle but, would like to set it now.

@rao24 wrote:

I'm unable to login to meetcircle passcode.  I'm the admin but it keeps asking for a passcode.  I dont have it and tried with 'send code' option but never received any SMS.

How to get rid of this problem ? please suggest

Have you tried this issue in the section given over to Circle?

Circle Smart Parental Controls - NETGEAR Communities

Message 29 of 42
deengear
Tutor

I have the same problem. No SMS message ever reaches me. Then how can I enter the passcode ? I don't have the Circle brick device - just my netgear router R6400v2 and the app does say it is compatible. So why no text message ? I tried the 'resend' multiple times.

Model: R6400|AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 30 of 42
FURRYe38
Guru

Please post about this in the Circle app forum:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Circle-Smart-Parental-Controls/bd-p/en-home-circle
https://www.netgear.com/support/product/circle.aspx

@deengear wrote:

I have the same problem. No SMS message ever reaches me. Then how can I enter the passcode ? I don't have the Circle brick device - just my netgear router R6400v2 and the app does say it is compatible. So why no text message ? I tried the 'resend' multiple times.

Message 31 of 42
deengear
Tutor

Posted to the link you gave.

Message 32 of 42
FURRYe38
Guru

Good Luck. 

Message 33 of 42
VerneArase
Apprentice

Same deal.

I've activated Disney Circle and now it wants a passcode. I don't remember setting one up, and the one I normally use doesn't work. And now it's blocking me due to the fact that my iMac is on 24x7.

Administration of these add-on services is way tougher than it needs to be.

-- Thanks, Verne

Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 34 of 42
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @VerneArase, I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Dexter

Message 35 of 42
annipuc
Aspirant

I am having the same problem. It won’t send me a passcode.
Model: R6400|AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 36 of 42
EftyM
Aspirant

I have to say this is really poor from Netgear. I gave up trying to sort it out. If anyone has successfully managed to resolve this please let me know . If Netgear monitor this conversation please note the process is seriously flawed and as a customer I expected much more support than a link to a user forum.
Message 37 of 42
FURRYe38
Guru

Please post in the Circle forum for this product:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Circle-Smart-Parental-Controls/bd-p/en-home-circle

Good Luck.

@EftyM wrote:
I have to say this is really poor from Netgear. I gave up trying to sort it out. If anyone has successfully managed to resolve this please let me know . If Netgear monitor this conversation please note the process is seriously flawed and as a customer I expected much more support than a link to a user forum.

Message 38 of 42
FURRYe38
Guru

Please post in the Circle forum for this product:

Good Luck.

@annipuc wrote:
I am having the same problem. It won’t send me a passcode.

Message 39 of 42
AndrewMac
Aspirant

Re: Disney Circle Passcode -

I am not receiving my passcode and so I cant access the app on my phone.  Please can you email me the passcode?  many thanks

Model: R8000|Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Smart WIFI Router
Message 40 of 42

@AndrewMac wrote:

I am not receiving my passcode and so I cant access the app on my phone.  Please can you email me the passcode?  many thanks

Burying this on the end of a long running saga started by someone else is a good way of being ignored.

You would do better to start your own fresh question in the right place:

Circle Smart Parental Controls - NETGEAR Communities

That will have a batter chance of reaching the Netgear people who run these things.

Message 41 of 42
AndrewMac
Aspirant

thanks

Message 42 of 42
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7