Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

I have the Orbi 2 pack - should it say 2 satellites connected or just 1?

lenovoze
Follower

I have the Orbi 2 pack - should it say 2 satellites connected or just 1?

Hello!

Just a quick question...

I own the orbi 2 pack and have it setup around the house. When I log into orbilogin site and view the "attached devices" section, how many "satellites" should show up in the Connected Satellites section?

Right now it just says 1... I'm wondering if it should say 2? 

Is there any physical way to check if both are connected by looking at the routers?

Thank you

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
st_shaw
Master

Re: I have the Orbi 2 pack - should it say 2 satellites connected or just 1?

If you have the two pack, you have one router and one satellite. So, you should show one satellite connected. When you log into "orbilogin" you are actually logging into the Orbi router.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
Doug-48051
Luminary

I have the 2 devices... One is the router RBR50 and one is the SAT RB50.. Only 1 SAT means only One in devices.

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 2 of 4
st_shaw
Master

If you have the two pack, you have one router and one satellite. So, you should show one satellite connected. When you log into "orbilogin" you are actually logging into the Orbi router.

Message 3 of 4
captain_phaser
Apprentice

@st_shaw wrote:

In addition, under the attached devices page you can view the satellite's IP address. Typing that into your browser will let you log in to the satellite specifically (using the same login info as the router). From here you can check which devices are specifically connected to the satellite.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7