Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmwar

Chuckie3112000
Initiate

Re: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmwar

i have century Link gig service in las vegas looking to beta test 

hitting about 580mps wifi 

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only), RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 176 of 494
Intrepid00
Aspirant

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only), RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 177 of 494
Shady_Hamilton
Aspirant

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 178 of 494
swieder
Tutor

I am a new Orbi user.  Currently have my RBR40 set up as an AP with a Static IP address.  Using  wired Ethernet to backhaul the two RBS20s.

Having an issue where the WiFi is running fine, but the LED ring on the RBR40 is Magenta.  WAN port is unplugged because I needed to plug the internet drop into a LAN port for the wired backhaul. 2nd issue is that the Orbi App on Android often reports my device is Disconnected even tho it is working fine and reported fine via Web management.

Can I test the Beta firmware to see if it fixed my problem? 

I am a degreed Electrical Engineer with 20 years of Networking experience.

Message 179 of 494
kuty
Aspirant

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only)
Message 180 of 494
EricCas
Aspirant

Message 181 of 494
monorb
Aspirant

Message 182 of 494
willyw
Aspirant

I would like to test the new firmware.  My setup is using a wired backhaul which has issues everytime we lose power so I have a good test case!

Message 183 of 494
cyberprashant
Luminary

pls include me in beta FW community

Message 184 of 494
SouthBay
Aspirant

Hello, I would like to participate in the Orbi Beta firmware program.

I was excited to see the recent addition of wired backhaul, as my home's thick walls are very resistant to radio waves, but it has been causing me lots of trouble. I look forward to the ability to test new firmware and report back on how it affects my issue.

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 185 of 494
stephendonner
Aspirant

HI there, Orbi team; I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community!

I have AT&T Fiber (1gbps), an RBR50, and three satellites (2 RBS50s, and 1 RBW30).

Thanks,

- Stephen

Message 186 of 494
Ronin_77
Aspirant

Im an IT Pro with 23 years industry experience. Worked for CISCO and others. Using this router in my home and I have a few bugs Ive noticed and Im hoping that participating in the beta will help iron out the bugs. Ill follow your confidentiality and assist in your testing process. Thanks

Message 187 of 494
Just_Lurking
Guide

Has anyone received the beta forum invitation since about Wednesday afternoon?

@ChristineT

Message 188 of 494
Dvar00
Aspirant

Message 189 of 494
aaz
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I've participated in Beta's and still do public beta for other products.

Message 190 of 494
Boomerthewonder
Aspirant

Message 191 of 494
Mister-Mike
Aspirant

I would definitely appreciated being able to test the beta... I want to be added, so I can test a specific issue that may be resolved that I am currently having issues with.  Please let me know how I may participate - thank you!

Message 192 of 494
dmw_2
Guide

RBK50, RBS50 x 2, RBW30 x 1

Message 193 of 494
Mister-Mike
Aspirant

I forgot to mention - I have 14 sets of RBK50 in use.  Thanks again!

Message 194 of 494
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @Just_Lurking,

Thanks for the mention! You should have received a private message from me earlier this morning. Let me know if you have any questions. 🙂

Warm Regards,

Christine

Message 195 of 494
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @Mister-Mike

Thanks for the additional information! You should have received a private message from me earlier this morning as well. 🙂

Please let me know if you need any further assistance with accessing the beta firmware. 

Kind Regards,

Christine

Message 196 of 494
Just_Lurking
Guide

Thanks, I did!

Message 197 of 494
jodax
Apprentice

I'm interested in becoming a beta tester as well. 

Message 198 of 494
Lzy14
Aspirant

Message 199 of 494
thebishop
Apprentice

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community.

Message 200 of 494
Top Contributors
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7