Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

No way to contact tech support

A45
Aspirant
Aspirant

No way to contact tech support

Just bought a router that does not work. When I go to tech support web page it sends me only to FAQs and product descriptions, even after the page shows we a link that says it will let me call tech support on the phone. Any clues on how I can actually get to tech support?
Message 1 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: No way to contact tech support

Contact them via this link:

https://www.netgear.com/mynetgear/registration/login.aspx

What NG router did you have? 

Message 2 of 6
A45
Aspirant
Aspirant

No
That does not ultimately lead to any phone number, or any thing other than FAQs and this community support forum.
Message 3 of 6
CrimpOn
Guru

Did you complete the product registration?  My (dim) memory is that the support information comes up toward the end of that process, and was not "obvious" (to me at the time, because I was in a hurry and distracted).

Message 4 of 6
MaartenMH
Aspirant

I’m also trying to contact support. I’ve registered the product, but it tells me that my complimentary support expired on 2019-08-26. Which happens to be 23 days in the future, so something is screwed up.

And I’m trying to tell them about a bug in their VPN server that prevents it from working in certain network scenarios.

Message 5 of 6
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @A45 and @MaartenMH

Were you able to reach our support team? Please check your inbox. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7