Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi Parentais Controls Turns Off Automatically, By Itself

Piupolino
Guide

Orbi Parentais Controls Turns Off Automatically, By Itself

Every time I turn parental controls ON (via my Orbi iPhone App or via my computer, by logging in to the router), Orbi turns it OFF by itself 2-8 hours later. Everytime. How can I simply turn it on and keep it on indefinitely? Thanks.

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Orbi Parentais Controls Turns Off Automatically, By Itself

My impression is that most of us who participate regularly in this Orbi forum have little experience with Disney Circle.

You are much more likely to get a useful response by posting in the forum specifically devoted to Circle:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Circle-Smart-Parental-Controls/bd-p/en-home-circle 

Message 2 of 4
Piupolino
Guide

Hi Chris, thanks for your reply. I did not post on the Circle section because I am using the Orbi App, not the Circle app. Does that make sense?

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 3 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

There is also a separate community forum for the Orbi "app".  No matter which forum you post in, the folks who watch this forum have demonstated an almost total indifference to Disney Circle.  Maybe we are all "old" and have no one to protect?

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7