Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBR40 is blocking my Macbook air

Julielawton
Follower

Orbi RBR40 is blocking my Macbook air

My Macbook air has recently been blocked by my orbi RBR40 router.  I am receiving a message every time I try to connect to the internet that says  this device is blocked by access control in the router.  Does anyone know how to unblock my computer.  All of my other devices are working fine.  How do I get to access control to unblock?

Message 1 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Orbi RBR40 is blocking my Macbook air

The most obvious method is to disable Access Control in the Orbi web interface, Advanced Tab, Security Menu... Access Control.

@Julielawton wrote:

My Macbook air has recently been blocked by my orbi RBR40 router.  I am receiving a message every time I try to connect to the internet that says  this device is blocked by access control in the router.  Does anyone know how to unblock my computer.  All of my other devices are working fine.  How do I get to access control to unblock?

Message 2 of 4
Abdul-Hakkim
Aspirant

Orbi killing my MacBook internet connection. MacBook showing Wi-Fi signal but no internet 

orbi app so many times I pause and reconnect ,no use

whem I open Orbi app on my iPhone it is showing pause even I didn’t 

note: firmware is latest

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 3 of 4
Abdul-Hakkim
Aspirant

Extremely thankful  

it works for me 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors