Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi RBR50 Basic screen, unable to see satellites and attached devides online

clubshred
Tutor

Orbi RBR50 Basic screen, unable to see satellites and attached devides online

I logged in to see to check for updates and noticed that on the Basic home page attached devices, no satellites or attached devices are shown. Normally I have 3 satellites and 33 attached devices. Why are they not shown? No router updates were done, only IOS update for my iPAD and it does show 3 satellites but no attached devices. I have rebooted my PC and my iPAD and no change at all. Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.

RBR50 Router

3x RBS50 satellites

current firmware version V2.1.2.18 on all Orbi devices

PC running Windows 10

iPAD running 11.2.6

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only), RBS40| Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi (Add-on Satellite)
Message 1 of 6
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Orbi RBR50 Basic screen, unable to see satellites and attached devides online

Have you checked this with both the app and the web gui to see if it maybe a display issue?

DarrenM

Message 2 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

You might try updateing to the Beta FW and see if this changes anything.

Message 3 of 6
clubshred
Tutor

Thank you for your reply, however I’m not sure what a Beta FW is and how do I find it and or configure it?
Thank you again!
Message 4 of 6
clubshred
Tutor

Thank you for help!!
I have heard that Windows 10 can sometimes be an issue with certain programs. I remember there was a remedy for that in the display properties. I will try and if it fixes it but I think it would affect the whole program and not just a single item within the GUI.
But you never know, but I will try.
Thank you again!!
Message 5 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Try using different browsers as well, IE11, Opera or FF. 

You can find the links to 50 series beta FW here:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi/Orbi-MR-2-1-Update-3-23-18/td-p/1533584/jump-to/first-unread-m...

Be sure that after you install this Beta, please perform a full factory reset on both Router and Satellite and set up from scratch to be sure the new code gets installed well.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7