Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBR50 V2.3.1.44 Not able to load

Orbi RBR50 V2.3.1.44 Not able to load

I have the RBR50 plus 2 RBS50 satellites and 2 Outdoor Orbi satellites.  Have been having terrible disconnection issues for IOT devices and iphones and simply dropped internet for a week or two running V2.3.0.32 and just checked updates on web portal and it shows the router plus the two satellites have the V2.3.1.44 available but the two outdoor Satellites are still running V2.3.0.28 and either show no availability or do not connect.  This prevents me from using the update all button and I cannot seem to update any of the devices with the new software. 

Can it be downloaded somewhere?  Any suggestions?  I really want to get this new firmware since it is supposed to take care of the disaster that is V2.3.0.32.  Thank you

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only)
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi RBR50 V2.3.1.44 Not able to load

The v44 is only for the 50 series Orbi system. v28 tells me that your have RBSY which hasn't recieve the upgrade v44 as of yet. You'll need to wait until NG releases any FW updates for the RBSY units. 

@MrToadsWildRide wrote:

I have the RBR50 plus 2 RBS50 satellites and 2 Outdoor Orbi satellites.  Have been having terrible disconnection issues for IOT devices and iphones and simply dropped internet for a week or two running V2.3.0.32 and just checked updates on web portal and it shows the router plus the two satellites have the V2.3.1.44 available but the two outdoor Satellites are still running V2.3.0.28 and either show no availability or do not connect.  This prevents me from using the update all button and I cannot seem to update any of the devices with the new software. 

Can it be downloaded somewhere?  Any suggestions?  I really want to get this new firmware since it is supposed to take care of the disaster that is V2.3.0.32.  Thank you

Message 2 of 3
Chuck_M
Mentor

Re: Orbi RBR50 V2.3.1.44 Not able to load

@MrToadsWildRide wrote:

Couldnt you just power those outdoor satellites off and use the UPDATE ALL button?

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7