Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBR550 blocking Honeywell's T9 thermostat

DrecaB
Follower

Orbi RBR550 blocking Honeywell's T9 thermostat

I am seriously ready to scream. I can not get the Honeywell T9 Thermostat to "connect to cloud" through my Orbi. If I connect a different router everything runs fine. I can see the thermostat on my network through the Orbi app and my phone and thermostat are both on 5ghz. I've tried separating the 2.4 and 5 so it was on a dedicated channel and nothing. I've been dealing with this for weeks now as I'm past my return period for the thermostat. I'm $400 in so I NEED this to work. Please help.
Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi RBR550 blocking Honeywell's T9 thermostat

Try this:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi/orbi-20-cannot-connect-Swann-Camera/m-p/1822475/highlight/true...

@DrecaB wrote:
I am seriously ready to scream. I can not get the Honeywell T9 Thermostat to "connect to cloud" through my Orbi. If I connect a different router everything runs fine. I can see the thermostat on my network through the Orbi app and my phone and thermostat are both on 5ghz. I've tried separating the 2.4 and 5 so it was on a dedicated channel and nothing. I've been dealing with this for weeks now as I'm past my return period for the thermostat. I'm $400 in so I NEED this to work. Please help.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7