Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBS50v2 Getting 404 not found error messages

Anna1
Aspirant

Orbi RBS50v2 Getting 404 not found error messages

I set up this system the other day and it was working fine, after 1 or 2 days this started. I cannot get to a website via a link, I can get to it if I enter name into the search bar. This is happening on my apple laptop running Mohave 10.14.6 and my iPhone ios 13.3.1 I am knowledgeable enough to set up the system, I have no idea what firmware is and where to find it, a daisy chain is flowers woven together...
Message 1 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Orbi RBS50v2 Getting 404 not found error messages

Daisy Chain is Netgear's description of allowing a satellite to connect to another satellite instead of directly to the router.

Is this browser problem every URL link, or only some links?

Message 2 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the NG router is connected too?

@Anna1 wrote:
I set up this system the other day and it was working fine, after 1 or 2 days this started. I cannot get to a website via a link, I can get to it if I enter name into the search bar. This is happening on my apple laptop running Mohave 10.14.6 and my iPhone ios 13.3.1 I am knowledgeable enough to set up the system, I have no idea what firmware is and where to find it, a daisy chain is flowers woven together...

Message 3 of 4
Anna1
Aspirant

most links.

It allowed me to click into the link to reply to you!

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7