Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi satellite not connecting with devices

amd2100
Aspirant

Orbi satellite not connecting with devices

My orbi satellite connect with my orbi router. But now my devices cannot connect with satellite. It's happen today. All the devices connect with my router not with orbi satellite. Is there any solution to fix it. Satellite connect with my router without any problem. Installed latest updates.

Is there any way to remove my satellite and re add?
Model: RBS50Y|High Performance AC3000 Outdoor WiFi Mesh Extender and Add-on Satellite
Message 1 of 5
Mstrbig
Master

@amd2100 wrote:
My orbi satellite connect with my orbi router. But now my devices cannot connect with satellite. It's happen today. All the devices connect with my router not with orbi satellite. Is there any solution to fix it. Satellite connect with my router without any problem. Installed latest updates.

Is there any way to remove my satellite and re add?

Are you sure nothing is connecting to the satellite, or is the app or GUI reporting wrong info, which happens, with the latest firmware update?

Message 2 of 5
amd2100
Aspirant

yes I am sure. all my devices connect with router. not with my satellite .

Message 3 of 5
amd2100
Aspirant

this is how i can see it

Message 4 of 5
amd2100
Aspirant

Small update.

When i connect my pc to my orbi satellite thrur ethernet cable I can go online. but non of my wireless devices connect to orbi satellite. any solution? I have done all the other changes like resetting the two routers etc. but not working wifi.(orbi satellite rbs50)

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router, RBS50Y|High Performance AC3000 Outdoor WiFi Mesh Extender and Add-on Satellite
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7