Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Oribi RBR20 "Sign-in required"

Logo_guy
Aspirant

Oribi RBR20 "Sign-in required"

Title says it all. One day I woke up and my router would not  let anyone use the wifi. It has one hard line port and I have that connected to my PC and my PC has been working just fine. Everything thats connected to wifi will not work. I try to press the sign in box that it prompts me with only to get a Sign in to ORBI30 https://www.spectrum.net and below that it says 404 Not Found. We had a extra orbi router so decided to plug that in, but it says the same exact thing only this time when i go to my PC google warns me I am not on a private network and could have everything stolen from me or something similar to that. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 5
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Oribi RBR20 "Sign-in required"

@Logo_guy wrote:

Title says it all. One day I woke up and my router would not  let anyone use the wifi. It has one hard line port and I have that connected to my PC and my PC has been working just fine. Everything thats connected to wifi will not work.

I get the impression that when this RBR20 was set up, the SSID/password were not changed from what appears on the product label?
(bottom of the router)

I am confused by the reference to ORBI30 and www.spectrum.net.

What device do you have from the ISP? (brand and model number so we can look up the specific capabilities)

Message 2 of 5
Logo_guy
Aspirant

testing testing. this is my 8th attempt to reply.. is this going through? lol

Message 3 of 5
CrimpOn
Guru

8th time a charm!

Message 4 of 5
Logo_guy
Aspirant

I'm sorry im done replying. Everytime I put in any info any numbers it doesnt reply. i sent two replies out after the testing one and nothing is coming up I guess. 

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7