Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBR50

Sunderland1
Follower

RBR50

I recently bought a Peloton treadmill and my router (RBR50) is blocking the wifi from being recocgnized by the Peloton tread.

Peloton people told me to get the machine's Wife MAC address, which i have.  Now what do i do with that to allow the router to recognize the tread.  All of my other devices within the house are working as normal.

Please advise.

Derek Sunderland

Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RBR50

Please post about this in the Orbi AC forum for you model Orbi.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi/bd-p/Orbi

Good Luck. 

Message 2 of 3
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: RBR50

@Sunderland1 wrote:

I recently bought a Peloton treadmill and my router (RBR50) is blocking the wifi from being recocgnized by the Peloton tread.

Peloton people told me to get the machine's Wife MAC address, which i have.  Now what do i do with that to allow the router to recognize the tread.  All of my other devices within the house are working as normal.

LOVE the typo "Wife MAC address".  (There is an option to "assign" an IP address for specific devices in the Orbi setup by entering the WiFi (not Wife) address into a table.  Most of us do this by waiting until the device connects and simply copying the MAC address from the Attached Devices web screen.)

Of course, this advice from Peloton has nothing to do with actually getting something connected to WiFi.  If you specify the model of Peloton, we can look at the specs and installation directions and maybe come up with a solution.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7