× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Started getting "ACCESS DENIED" messages to sites including Costco, Southwest, etc on

Butyogi
Follower

Started getting "ACCESS DENIED" messages to sites including Costco, Southwest, etc on ORBI RBR50

I have an RBR50 from Costco with 2 satellites. Just last week, we started getting "ACCESS DENIED" errors from several sites including Costco, Southwest Airlines and several *.gov. ISP denies issues, sites deny issues. after issue started updated all units to newest firmware v2.1.4.16  Any ideas for the novice...??

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System, RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only)
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Started getting "ACCESS DENIED" messages to sites including Costco, Southwest, etc on

What browser are you using when connected to the router? 

What device are you using when this happens? 

Do other device have the same problem? 

What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the orbi is connected too? Built in router here by chance?

Message 2 of 4
Misterb804
Aspirant

I have the same problem AFTER updating to the newest firmware. Tried using chrome, Edge, Firefox. When I use my other wireless network here at home, I don't have a problem accessing the same sites. Any suggestions??
Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the orbi is connected too? Built in router here by chance?

Do a full ERASE on the router and set up from scratch and test to see if problem remains...

@Misterb804 wrote:
I have the same problem AFTER updating to the newest firmware. Tried using chrome, Edge, Firefox. When I use my other wireless network here at home, I don't have a problem accessing the same sites. Any suggestions??

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7