Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Worse Technical Support

SUSHOBHIT_S693
Follower

Worse Technical Support

I have purchase Orbie RBR50 Router and Satelite before 7 Months after purchase it stop giving the speed than actual speed.i contacted with support team they said mistakenly obsolete product has been delivered to me and they will have to replace the product so they created RMA to replace the product.But after raising complaint i have not received any call from them regarding pick-up of the defective product.I made call on toll free number and talked with support executive regarding this they said they do not have product in stock.i called them 15 days daily and they had similar excuse.After that they cancelled the ticket when i asked from them about it they said i will have to raise ticket again.now afte 5 months i have purchased the another product from hp and they given excellent support and getting full speed. I just want to urge all the customer who are planning to purchase product from netgear please do not purchase as their support team is not professional and they are unable to give support nor able to diagnose the problem.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Worse Technical Support

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi AC products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi (WiFi5 RBK Series). Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi/bd-p/Orbi

Please use this link to the main forum product list to review and choose where to make your posts. 
https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Forum/ct-p/en-netgear

Thank you.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7