Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

does anybody know if my netgear wn3000rp from telstra is compatible with orbi ac3000 thanks

wayne-
Aspirant

does anybody know if my netgear wn3000rp from telstra is compatible with orbi ac3000 thanks

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions

Re: does anybody know if my netgear wn3000rp from telstra is compatible with orbi ac3000 thanks

lol only an aussie would fill out the question in the title 🙂

well it will work but will compromise the orbi performance as it would be connecting to client 5 gig rather than the backhaul 5 gig

reality if you get the orbi you should be able to dump the netgear wn3000rp

cheer mate

pete

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies

Re: does anybody know if my netgear wn3000rp from telstra is compatible with orbi ac3000 thanks

lol only an aussie would fill out the question in the title 🙂

well it will work but will compromise the orbi performance as it would be connecting to client 5 gig rather than the backhaul 5 gig

reality if you get the orbi you should be able to dump the netgear wn3000rp

cheer mate

pete

Message 2 of 4
wayne-
Aspirant

awsome thanks mate

Message 3 of 4
Techlore
Apprentice

Yeah, the whole idea of getting the R9000 or Orbi is to get rid of the extenders. Extenders are great in a lot of situations. Sadly they take up bandwidth.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7