Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

orbi rbr20 firmware update V2.3.04

tinah
Aspirant

orbi rbr20 firmware update V2.3.04

Message 1 of 3
tinah
Aspirant

Re: orbi rbr20 firmware update V2.3.04

Sorry, I got lost before I posted my actual message. I have the Orbi RBR20 and received a message today that I need to update the firmware to the latest version V2.3.04. When I sign into the Orbi app and check for updates, it tells me I'm already up to date, but I don't have the latest version as I can see in the router details. When I attempted to download the update to my computer, something corrupted the file and I can't do anything with it. Now I'm stuck. My phone support ended about 3 weeks ago of course. Anyone have any ideas how I can get this to update or why it tells me I don't need the update?

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: orbi rbr20 firmware update V2.3.04

v28 is the most latest version of FW for 20 series Orbi systems:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi/New-NetGear-Orbi-20-40-Series-Firmware-Version-2-3-0-28/td-p/1...

@tinah wrote:

Sorry, I got lost before I posted my actual message. I have the Orbi RBR20 and received a message today that I need to update the firmware to the latest version V2.3.04. When I sign into the Orbi app and check for updates, it tells me I'm already up to date, but I don't have the latest version as I can see in the router details. When I attempted to download the update to my computer, something corrupted the file and I can't do anything with it. Now I'm stuck. My phone support ended about 3 weeks ago of course. Anyone have any ideas how I can get this to update or why it tells me I don't need the update?

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7