Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

power watch meters

Americanjoe1979
Follower

power watch meters

I cannot use my or be anymore the landlord put these power watch meters in the Bluetooth out and kill my signal and he does that **bleep** on purpose because hes a **bleep**ing slim or nazi Part of my French I'm just extremely frustrated it has been 4 months of paying for the full service and not having any Internet after 3 years I'm not having and finally having it for just a week it worked before he did this so I know it can work

Message 1 of 2

Re: How to set a separate SSID for the 5 GHz network on your Orbi

@Americanjoe1979 wrote:
I cannot use my or be anymore the landlord put these power watch meters in the Bluetooth out and kill my signal and he does that **bleep** on purpose because hes a **bleep**ing slim or nazi Part of my French I'm just extremely frustrated it has been 4 months of paying for the full service and not having any Internet after 3 years I'm not having and finally having it for just a week it worked before he did this so I know it can work

I understand next to nothing in that message.

You have a problem?

What is it?

What Netgear equipment is involved?

What has it got to do with the SSID for your wifi?

You have joined in on an existing conversation that may or may not have anything to do with your problems.

If you do want help with your problem, check previous stuff that may be related then start your own discussion in the right section for your device.

If you do decide to ask a question, you should provide more details and your own version of the information that the forum suggests that you provide.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7