Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

remove from products

shellbell96326
Follower

remove from products

RBR40 

I sold my ORBI and would appreciate it being removed from my registered products.

Thank you,

Dana WIlliams 

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: remove from products

It is really frustrating that Netgear has not provided an easy method for users to do this.  Perhaps they worry about thieves being able to repurpose stolen equipment too easily?  Who knows?

What seems to work is to send a private message to one of the forum moderators by clicking on their link.( @Dustin_V , for example)

Netgear prefers that users not post private information such as their name, email address, or serial numbers on the public forum.

Good LUck

Message 2 of 3

Re: remove from products

@CrimpOn wrote:

It is really frustrating that Netgear has not provided an easy method for users to do this. 

Frustrating indeed. You used to be able to do this via the web pages for MyNetgear. They removed this last year.

Registering does not do much because warranties don't transfer and the complementary support dies after 90 days, usually before the thing gets on to the second hand market.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7