Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

satellite disconnecting on nighthawk ms60

kiwicurve
Initiate

satellite disconnecting on nighthawk ms60

I purchased the Nighthawk meshwifi 6 system ms60 from Costco in July. It was working great up unil now. The two satellite's are not syncing to the router anymore. I've tried to synce them and hit the reset button and it's still not syncing. I don't know what else to do. I have disconnect my router to see that will reset it and still no. And I fill like the app offers no help (when I can get into the app). Also I feel like there is no customer service unless you pay for it. I'm at a loss and to the point were I'll have to get a new system and return this one. 

Message 1 of 5
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: satellite disconnecting on nighthawk

@kiwicurve wrote:

I purchased the Nighthawk meshwifi 6 system from Costco in July. It was working great up unil now. The two satellite's are not syncing to the router anymore. I've tried to synce them and hit the reset button and it's still not syncing. I don't know what else to do. I have disconnect my router to see that will reset it and still no. And I fill like the app offers no help (when I can get into the app). Also I feel like there is no customer service unless you pay for it. I'm at a loss and to the point were I'll have to get a new system and return this one. 

Sort of odd to  see this post in the community forum for the original WiFi5 Orbi (not Nighthawk and not WiFi6).

Probably will get a more informed response if posted in the Nighthawk WiFi6 forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Mesh-System/bd-p/en-home-nighthawk-mesh-system 

You are correct that Netgear offers only 90 days of "complimentary support" with purchases and talking directly to Netgear after that is not free. (sucks)  That's why most of us came to the community forum in the first place.

Message 2 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: satellite disconnecting on nighthawk ms60

I would psot about this here in the NH Mesh forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Mesh-System/bd-p/en-home-nighthawk-mesh-system

Thank you. 

Message 3 of 5
kiwicurve
Initiate

Sorry new to this whole community thing. But thank you for letting me know that I posted in the wrong spot.. lol. 

Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements