Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: AX4200 (RBK752) - STILL stock issues

TyneBridges
Tutor

AX4200 (RBK752) - STILL stock issues

Does anybody know why availability should still be a problem, months after the product was released? This Orbi system is even more expensive in the UK than the US. Practically every retailer shows it as out of stock. Netgear has the best price but only until 7th (4 days time) and it has shown "Out of Stock" on the Netgear store site for at least a week. I can't even find it in the model list on this site.

Frustrating to say the least.

Message 1 of 4
schumaku
Guru

Manufacturing is still hit by Covid impact - even expensive business class materials are massively delayed. Nothing Netgear specific.

https://store.netgear.co.uk/product/rbs750-100eus shows two in stock as of writing - so hurry if you need add-on satellites.

Here in Central Europe, all RBK75x and RBK85x kits are readily available from the distributors, except of the RBK752. Pricing looks slightly more attractive than in the UK. Keep in mind your VAT (typically not included in the US prices) is extremely high.

uk Store RBS750.PNG

Please be aware the US/FCC variants are locked to FCC regulatory settings AFAIK, while the -100EUS the correct one.

Message 2 of 4
TyneBridges
Tutor

Thanks Schumaku. Unfortunately I need the router as well, so I guess I'll have to wait.

Message 3 of 4
schumaku
Guru

@TyneBridges you might want to challenge uksales@netgear.com FMI ref. availability.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7