Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Buffalo NAS shows 3 blank vulnerabilities on RBR750

timtom27
Aspirant

Buffalo NAS shows 3 blank vulnerabilities on RBR750

I have an RBR750 (AX4200) mesh router with 2 satellites. I've plugged in my Buffalo NAS LinkStation and it works fine, but I'm confused by the Security Vulnerabilities then shown in the Phone app.

It shows 3 Vulnerabilites detected, and selecting that it shows my NAS device with a "(3)" next to it, but then it shows 3 blank lines below when I select it. 

It's not a major issue but I would like to at least understand what is going on 

Message 1 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Buffalo NAS shows 3 blank vulnerabilities on RBR750

What iPhone app are you referring too?

Message 2 of 7
timtom27
Aspirant

IMG_1936.jpeg

The one that looks like this

Message 3 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

Use the Choose File button on your port to attach a picture capture to your post. Inline pictures have to be approved and we can't see them until then.

Is this ther Orbi app? 

Message 4 of 7
timtom27
Aspirant

I did use the Choose File button to attach the pic. 

But yes, the app is the Orbi Netgear app I'm talking about

I open it, select the "Security" icon, and it shows a section saying "Vulnerabilities Detected" with the number 3. I select that and it shows

"Buffalo NAS LinkStation (3). It shows 3 blank lines below it. I touch that icon and it shows "Loading Data..." but then comes back with nothing changed.

Message 5 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi App product. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi App and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-App/bd-p/en-home-orbi-app
Good Luck.

Message 6 of 7
timtom27
Aspirant

Good to know. Thanks. I'll post there

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos