Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Can Deco application work with Orbi Netgear device?

jeromarti
Follower

Can Deco application work with Orbi Netgear device?

I have been using Orbi Netgear RBR850 device and would like to know if Deco application work work with this device.

Deco application has more functionalities, for managing wi-fi at homw mainly when there are young kids.

If Deco does not work with this device, what is the application with same functionalies that Deco has, which I can use to manage my device?

Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

Deco is for Tp-Link devices. 

If you're wanting the same fuctionality, you'd need to go with a Deco device

Message 2 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi AX (WiFi 6) products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi AX and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/bd-p/en-home-orbi-ax
Please use this link to the main forum product list to review and choose where to make your posts. 
https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Forum/ct-p/en-netgear
Thank you

@jeromarti wrote:

I have been using Orbi Netgear RBR850 device and would like to know if Deco application work work with this device.

Deco application has more functionalities, for managing wi-fi at homw mainly when there are young kids.

If Deco does not work with this device, what is the application with same functionalies that Deco has, which I can use to manage my device?

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Apps only work with there same brand products and are not cross brand compatible. 

@jeromarti wrote:

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7