Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: I got tired of rebooting so I just turned the thing off and wait for a fix someday

LenardH
Aspirant

I got tired of rebooting so I just turned the thing off and wait for a fix someday

I got tired of rebooting so I just turned the thing off and wait for a fix someday.

Message 1 of 4
TC_in_Montana
Virtuoso

Re: I got tired of rebooting so I just turned the thing off and wait for a fix someday

@LenardH 

So, I see that this is your first post (or at least the first one under this name).   

Are you posting JUST to make a statement, or are you looking for assistance?   

If you want assistance, try providing some information so that other users can try and guide you in the proper direction to get your system running properly.

Message 2 of 4
LenardH
Aspirant

Just to be clear I just turned off the IOT network and it runs good after that no disconnects or reboots needed.

When a fix for the IOT network comes out I will test it out.

Message 3 of 4
TC_in_Montana
Virtuoso

@LenardH wrote:

Just to be clear I just turned off the IOT network and it runs good after that no disconnects or reboots needed.

When a fix for the IOT network comes out I will test it out.

I've had a 960 with 2 satellites since the day they came out, with IoT SSID enabled, and do not have any disconnects or reboots.

Tell us about your setup.

What is upstream of your 960 router?   What modem/ONT?   What speed tier?   What ISP?

How many satellites?   Connected wired or wirelessly (or both)?

How big of an area are you covering?

What type of devices are your connecting to your IoT network?   Are you using 2.4GHz, 5GHz, or both?

How many devices do you have connected totally?

Do you have the separate 6GHz SSID enabled or disabled?

What channels are you using for 2.4GHz, 5GHz, and 6GHz SSIDs?

Are you seeing devices ONLY on the IoT network disconnect or is the whole system disconnecting?  

We have a lot of folks here with experience with the 960 (along with most other Orbi systems) that may be able to help you, without just disabling part of the functionality of the system.  

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7