Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Internet is down again, AX6000

TURBOGUARD
Tutor

Internet is down again, AX6000

Did they just push a forced update or something again because about a week or so ago I can even watch YouTube anymore. My PlayStation that’s hard wired keeps asking for authentication every 15min cause it keeps loosing internet. What the hell is going on with this product?!
Message 1 of 6
Mstrbig
Master

@TURBOGUARD wrote:
Did they just push a forced update or something again because about a week or so ago I can even watch YouTube anymore. My PlayStation that’s hard wired keeps asking for authentication every 15min cause it keeps loosing internet. What the hell is going on with this product?!

The latest firmware for both router and satellite is 3.2.16.6. What is the current firmware on your Orbi device?

Who is your ISP, what speed and what equipment did they provide? What is the current firmware on your Orbi device?
Did you reboot your ISP modem/router, before starting the Orbi router install?
Have you changed the network cable connected from the ISP device to your Orbi router?
Are your satellites wired or wireless?

Message 2 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Has a power off for 1 minute then back on been performed since last update?

@TURBOGUARD wrote:

Message 3 of 6
TURBOGUARD
Tutor

Yeah, just looked and it has 3.2.16.6.

Problem solved, another broken FW.

I’ve restarted everything like twice a day since this started happening. I have Verizon Fios 1Gbit and last night I could barely watch the debate on a hardwired smart tv.
Message 4 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

How do you mean proble solved. Another broken FW?

I'm using v16 and on a 1G ISP service. No problems here with speed. 

If you upated FW, please factory reset the RBR and RBS and setup from scratch. I would not enable Armor. 

Message 5 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

typo, Problem solved...

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements