Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Is Orbi Filtering my YouTube searches?!

Maaja13
Tutor

Is Orbi Filtering my YouTube searches?!

Has anyone else noticed that YouTube does not offer any useful videos for orbi products? To clarify, there are a ton of videos on YouTube, but most of them seem like paid reviews and generic posts. One would think that all the troubleshooting and negative aspects related to the product would be all over the tube. I’ve found one or two decent critical reviews, but even those are all old and outdated. I have had all of the issues that everyone posts about with the AX6000 system. I’ve tried every solution, setting, and setup that has been posted on here, and elsewhere (for the most part).

I have a YouTube premium account, and have had it for years. One can generally find a broad spectrum of videos on any topic, regardless of how specific. It seems that NG has managed to keep most of the negative stuff off of YouTube, which is very unfortunate.

Btw I know my orbi is not filtering my YouTube, I’m simply suggesting that there is a conspiracy at work.

Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Is Orbi Filtering my YouTube searches?!

I'm seeing results with mine

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 8.33.05 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-04 at 8.33.25 AM.png

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7