Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Not all devices showing in the device list - RBK753

darrensc
Follower

Not all devices showing in the device list - RBK753

Hello. After the latest firmware update (4.6.3.16), I am noticing a number of missing devices from the device list (both app and web). The device is definitely connected to WIFI. Is this a known issue?

FWIW, I'm using RBK753 with AP Mode.

Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Not all devices showing in the device list - RBK753

Has a power off for 1 minute then back ON with the ISP modem and Orbi system been performed since last update?

What devices are you using and what are you missing? 

Message 2 of 3
alphanstein
Guide

Re: Not all devices showing in the device list - RBK753

Hi, first, post the .16 firmware update, there appeared to be an Android app update as well as the UI changed a bit. I was having a similar issue with active devices not showing up in real time and my Armor and Parent controls were missing.  So I cleared the settings for the app and then logged in fresh.  It repopulated the Armor and Parent control and then I saw the active devices in the listing.  

But, what still lags is the active devices connected to either the router or satellites is laggy and not updating.  I know this because I would see that a devices is connected to Satellite 1 for example in the devices list, but then when I click into the router/satellite screen, then to Satellite 1, it does not have the device populated.  I can turn on and off wifi on a device and see that it will not update in real time in those views, only in the devices list.  Bad app, laggy satellite update, something is off because the correct data is there, but it is not populating correctly where it should be.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7