Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ORBI AX4200 VS MX83

SIndelas
Aspirant

ORBI AX4200 VS MX83

Hi all. I just purchased the Orbi RBK753  two weeks ago(Same price as the MK83 through a deal I got) and have not installed it. I now see there is a new Nighthawk Mesh tri band system. I went throught the specs and it seems the Orbi is faster with more attenans,  but the Orbi makes no mention of OFDMA support on the ORBI and was wondering if it had it. Does anyone know?

I also wanted to get peoples thoughts on the there view between the two. One thing is the Nighthawks have always been marketed for gaming. Since I do game, will the ORBI be just as good?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: ORBI AX4200 VS MX83

@SIndelas wrote:

Hi all. I just purchased the Orbi RBK753  two weeks ago(Same price as the MK83 through a deal I got) and have not installed it. I now see there is a new Nighthawk Mesh tri band system. I went throught the specs and it seems the Orbi is faster with more attenans,  but the Orbi makes no mention of OFDMA support on the ORBI and was wondering if it had it. Does anyone know? It doesn't if I remember someone siaid or told me about it. 

I also wanted to get peoples thoughts on the there view between the two. One thing is the Nighthawks have always been marketed for gaming. Since I do game, will the ORBI be just as good? I use mine all the time for gaming. Wired though. Have two xbox consoles. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7