Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ORBI web interface will not display connected devices after installing V3.2.18.1

rlhn
Aspirant

ORBI web interface will not display connected devices after installing V3.2.18.1

After the latest firmware update, my web browser interface will not display connected devices (displays headers but no content). Sometimes it works once after rebooting the ORBIs, but not always. Yes, I have tried using different web browsers and clearing cache. System appears to be functioning properly otherwise. (ORBI App in iPad does properly display the connected devices.)

Message 1 of 12
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: ORBI web interface will not display connected devices after installing V3.2.18.1

Yoy have a screen capture of what this looks like? 

Message 2 of 12
rlhn
Aspirant

Re: ORBI web interface will not display connected devices after installing V3.2.18.1

Attached!

Message 3 of 12
FURRYe38
Guru

How was v1 update applied? manually or orbi app or auto update? 

Message 4 of 12
rlhn
Aspirant

I originally updated through the either the web interface or the app. I also reapplied it manually to try to fix this problem, to no avail.

Message 5 of 12
FURRYe38
Guru

And after updating, did you factory reset and setup from scratch using a wired PC and web browser? 

You might manually try downgrading FW and see if this changes anything, try v12 or v22. IF this still shows the problem, I would contact NG support and ask for help and information. Possible your RBR is faulty and needs replaced. 

Message 6 of 12
rlhn
Aspirant

That's a little drastic for a system that's working properly otherwise, and I can still see what's going on via the app. I'm hoping it will get fixed with a later update. I have the extended warranty (for hardware only) so I have some time to wait.

Message 7 of 12
FURRYe38
Guru

I would contact NG support and at least let then know what your seeing. If the issue isn't known to NG then it won't be fixed as not many if any others are reporting about this here in the forums. Users need to let NG know what problems are being seen directly. NG support nor dev's visit the forums so they do not know what users are having problems with until users let support know.

Good luck. 

Message 8 of 12
rlhn
Aspirant

As far as I can tell, Netgear won't listen to me at this point unless I pay for support...

Message 9 of 12
FURRYe38
Guru

Try a forum moderator then:

@Blanca_O 

Message 10 of 12
rlhn
Aspirant

I did find that I can go to the Access Control page, which also shows what's connected. However, it doesn't show whether a device is connected to the router or the satellite. I'll have to rely on the app for that!

Message 11 of 12
FURRYe38
Guru

Seems like fi it had been working before the update, reverting to last working version of FW may help. 

Good luck. 

Message 12 of 12
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7