Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi AX4200 Router RBR750 mesh system preventing file uploads to confluence

KateD
Follower

Orbi AX4200 Router RBR750 mesh system preventing file uploads to confluence

I recently purchased an orbi tri-band mesh wifi 6 system. The model is AX4200 with one router (RBR750) and one satellite (RBS750). The Armor security comes free for a few months. Armor free trial has just expired. I'm not sure if this is coincidental however I noticed I cannot upload files to some confluence spaces any more. There appears to be a security policy kicking in and i cannot find any information online why this is happening. I'm hoping this isn't something that is locked into the product and cannot be changed. Has anyonre experienced this issue with orbi's security? It is challenging to get support now that the first 3 months are passed. Thanks

Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: Orbi AX4200 Router RBR750 mesh system preventing file uploads to confluence

You might try in the orbi forum. 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-WiFi-6-AX-and-WiFi-6E-AXE/bd-p/en-home-orbi-ax

One of the things I'd try would be a simple factory reset and reinstall.

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi AX4200 Router RBR750 mesh system preventing file uploads to confluence

Any progress on this? 

@KateD wrote:

I recently purchased an orbi tri-band mesh wifi 6 system. The model is AX4200 with one router (RBR750) and one satellite (RBS750). The Armor security comes free for a few months. Armor free trial has just expired. I'm not sure if this is coincidental however I noticed I cannot upload files to some confluence spaces any more. There appears to be a security policy kicking in and i cannot find any information online why this is happening. I'm hoping this isn't something that is locked into the product and cannot be changed. Has anyonre experienced this issue with orbi's security? It is challenging to get support now that the first 3 months are passed. Thanks

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7