Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi AX6000 (RBR850) App AND Computer Login Not Recognizing my Orbi

Orbi AX6000 (RBR850) App AND Computer Login Not Recognizing my Orbi

I have a strange issue. First, I want to be clear that my router and 1 satellite are running fine and I have internet with absolutely no connection problems.

However, I go to the app from time to time to check for updates. When I went this last time the app says it does not find my Orbi and cannot connect. I then try to go to the website on my laptop and it says the same.

I have tried EVERYTHING to reconnect the app to my Orbi. Everything but one thing, I do not want to have to hard reset my router and satellite and set it up like new again. Like I said, everything’s running perfectly (but the app connectivity) and I really don’t want to set up as new unless it becomes apparent I absolutely have to.

I am in IT and very savvy with technology but I feel like an idiot that I can’t figure this out.

Can anyone help? It would be much appreciated.
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
plemans
Guru

we've seen a lot of reports lately with app issues. 

I'm sure netgear is aware of it as there's been a ton of posts about it. 

I know you don't want to do a factory reset but if you want it up and running on the app, that appears to be whats getting most users working. 

Or you can follow the wait and see to see if an app/firmware update might fix it. 

Message 2 of 5

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I’m in wait and see mode right now. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 4 of 5

Thank you for keeping me in the loop. I really appreciate it.
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7