Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Page load delay wired connection

Jeff_62
Aspirant

Page load delay wired connection

Hi all,

I have a new Orbi RBS750 setup (Firmware Version V3.2.18.1_1.4.14) with 2 Windows 10 PC's wired to the main router unit.  One PC works great but the other PC is having loading issues "404 Page Not Found" for a few seconds then it will load.  The odd thing is when I look at the connected devices using the web or the mobile app the PC that is having the issues is not showing up as connected even though its clearly connected and working.  Anyone have thoughts on fixing this issue?

Thanks

Jeff

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Page load delay wired connection

What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

Is the one PC wired or wireless connected to the system? Ensure the wire or wireless adapter drivers are up to date on this one PC. 

Message 2 of 4
Jeff_62
Aspirant

The Modem is Arris TM1602.  Both PC's are wired to the Orbi Router.  I didn't include the Modem info because one works normally so I thought it wasn't part the issue.  The PC that has the issues and not showing up on the Web or IOS app did show up in the Web "Access Control" on the "View list of allowed devices not currently connected to the network" but its listed as wireless connection type.  

Everything worked great with the ASUS RT-AX58U I had but I needed better coverage in the house and the AI mesh wasn't cutting it with 2 bands so I upgraded to the ORBI that was onsale.  I thought I could enable QOS for the wired connections but they dont offer it on this system.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

You might power OFF the RBR/RBS and all devices. Power ON the RBR then power ON the 1 PC...check the RBRs web page to see if it's in the connected clients list on the RBRs web page. 

What is the mfr and model# of the network adapter in this PC? 

If this is the only one thats having problems, I would review this 1 PCs configuration, networking adapter, drivers and such. Test both wired and wireless connections on this PC if it support both connections. 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7