Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RBK852 - Register under different email

Doug-48051
Luminary

RBK852 - Register under different email

I purchased my RBK852 in March of 2021. The phone app says they are registered, but the netgear support site states my serial number is register to another user. Most likely a second email of mine. I previously owned RBR850 - AC3000

I cant create a case ticket to blend the products because netgear likes I dont own both products?  How can I get them to add the new RBK852 to this profile?

Message 1 of 3
CrimpOn
Guru

This is one of the situations that is best addressed by sending a Private Message to one of the forum moderators, by clicking on their screen name to bring up their Profile page and then selecting "Send a Private Message".

@Blanca_O and @KevinLiT are two moderators who seem to follow the Orbi forums.

In the private message, include all the information which will help them get the registration database cleared up.  i.e. all the things that should never be posted in a public message.

• Who you are.
  • How to contact you
  • Serial number of products
  • where/when purchased
  • Those conflicting email addresses

Netgear has made a lot of improvement in the area of product registration, such as allowing customers to indicate that they no longer own a specific piece of equipment.  But these unusual situations require a "personal touch".

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7