Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBR750 arlo baby

cosmout
Aspirant

RBR750 arlo baby

Hello,

I currently have the mesh network orbi setup with the RBR750 and RBS750.  My firmware version is v3.2.18.1_1.4.14.  I have some devices called the arlo baby which is a baby camera that I'm having issues with.  The video flickers and it randomly reboots at times.  I have contacted arlo baby and support is stating a few things.

1. Set the channel to 1, 6, 11 on the wireless router.

2. Set the QoS priority for the arlo baby to the highest.

Is there a way to do that on these routers / satellites?  I dont see those types of settings or being able to see the configuration details of a device at that level.

I also did try to increase the CTS/RTS Threshold from 50 up to 2347 to see if there are any improvements.  It was negible unforunately.

Any ideas on how to set those configurations or recommends to look at?

Thanks!

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
cosmout
Aspirant

Re: RBR750 arlo baby

I did disable the AX for the 5Ghz network and that does seem to have provided some improvement.  Though what does that do for the system?  What features do i lose?

Thanks!

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RBR750 arlo baby

Disabling of AX mode on the RBR just limits devcies to wifi modes up to N mode only. AX mode is disabled so any AX mode supporting devcies can't take advantage of AX modes higher connection rates is all. 

Something to post about over in the Arlo forums:

https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Forum-Discussions/ct-p/arlo-forum-discussions

Good Luck. 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7