Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RBR850 - Upstream BW low = Requires Daily Reboot to get back to normal throughput

mihealy54
Aspirant

RBR850 - Upstream BW low = Requires Daily Reboot to get back to normal throughput

Hello,

Re-posted with new Title "RBR850 - Upstream BW low = Requires Daily Reboot to get back to normal throughput"

I am having trouble with my Orbi AX6000 (RBR850RBS850).  I am getting very frustrated with this product.  I have swapped it out at Best Buy 3-times for misc problems, why is the quality so low?

Now I am once again having trouble with this product

Problem Definition::

1) Initially, right after a clean reboot.  The bandwidth upstream (me-2-ISP) and downstream (ISP-2-me) is great DS=300Mbps/US=300Mbps.  I have direct fiber-to-the-home, I pay for DS=300Mbps/US=300Mbps

- The by the end of the day (14-16hrs later) the bandwidth has been reduced in the Upstream (me-to-ISP), DS=300Mbps/US=62Mbps.

- I have spent huge huge amounts of time debugging with the ISP Provider, removed the Orbi Router from the system 5times, 100% proven the ISP Provider is perfect (correct BW).

- It has absolutely no problems with ISP traffic congestion, my provider guarantees DS=300Mbps/US=300Mbps, I have removed Orbi in the middle of the day when traffic peak, PC plugged into ISP ONT Box (no Orbi) == perfect bandwidth (DS=300Mbps/US=300Mbps).  Plug Orbi back in, reduced BW = DS=300Mbps/US=62Mbps, both connected to LAN ports and WIFI, US=60Mbps.  Really annoying

I am really frustrated

Have spent hundreds of hours debugging this product

Why so much effort? 

Why is your quality so low?

Why have you charged me the most amount of money in the industry for a router product that does not work?

I opened a case with Netgear, no reply, no case, nothing?

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
mihealy54
Aspirant

Re: RBR850 - Upstream BW low = Requires Daily Reboot to get back to normal throughput

Sure, sorry, no problem, please delete the "RBR850 - Upstream BW low = Requires Daily Reboot to get back to normal throughput" case, thank you

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

So we see your posts. Please use only one post to start out:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/Greatly-Reduced-Upstream-Bandwidth-AX6000-RBR850-RBS850/m-p...

Please post here and we'll try to help you out. 

Thank you.

Message 2 of 3
mihealy54
Aspirant

Sure, sorry, no problem, please delete the "RBR850 - Upstream BW low = Requires Daily Reboot to get back to normal throughput" case, thank you

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7