Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBR850 not able to block websites

rovers
Aspirant

RBR850 not able to block websites

Under the security tab for the router it shows "block sites" but it doesn't allow me to sellect it.  I am running the newest firmware 3.2.15.25.  I am still also unable to load armor onto the router as well through the app.  I have tried manually reloading the new firmware with no better results.  

Message 1 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: RBR850 not able to block websites

Alas, most of us (all of us?) who participate in this community forum have the residential WiFi 5 Orbi product, not the WiFi 6 (AX) product.

While we sincerely want to help, we simply have no experience with the AX product.  You are much more likely to get an informed response by posting in the forum for the AX proucts:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/bd-p/en-home-orbi-ax 

Message 2 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Has a factory reset and setup from scratch been performed since last update? Walk thru the setup wizard. After completing it, the Armor popup window should appear for you. 

@rovers wrote:

Under the security tab for the router it shows "block sites" but it doesn't allow me to sellect it.  I am running the newest firmware 3.2.15.25.  I am still also unable to load armor onto the router as well through the app.  I have tried manually reloading the new firmware with no better results.  

Message 3 of 4
Mikey94025
Hero

@rovers wrote:

Can you send us a picture of the browser page so we can be sure we understand your issue?  I've attached a picture of my page and where I can click.

What happens when you visit this page in your browser after logging into your Orbi admin website: http://orbilogin.com/BKS_keyword.htm  This is the Block Sites sub-page that the link actually goes to and for me it displays that right pane of the Orbi site and what shows in my picture.

orbi.jpg

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7