Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Router not connecting to modem anymore

Premorange
Aspirant

Router not connecting to modem anymore

First my Orbi app showed that the router is disconnected from the internet, but the satellites were still connected. Weird. I’ve reseted the router, now it does not connect to the internet anymore at all. My internet has not changed.
Message 1 of 4
ekhalil
Master

Re: Router not connecting to modem anymore

1. What Orbi do you have and what firmware is it on?
2. What is the make and model of the ISP router to which Orbi router is connected?
3. Are the satellites wired or wirelessly paired with the router?
Message 2 of 4
Premorange
Aspirant

Hi, thanks for the quick reply mate. It’s a RBR750 router, bought December 2021. No idea about the firmware, it doesn’t let me go to that point. The two satellites are not wired. Thanks!
Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

What Firmware version is currently loaded? Log into the RBRs web page at 192.168.1.1 with a PC and web browser to find the version.
What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?
Be sure your using a good quality LAN cable between the modem and router. CAT6 is recommended. 

@Premorange wrote:
First my Orbi app showed that the router is disconnected from the internet, but the satellites were still connected. Weird. I’ve reseted the router, now it does not connect to the internet anymore at all. My internet has not changed.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7