Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: WIFI disconnecting 2-3 times a day with Orbi RBK852/850 (Satelite)

duomono
Star

Hi … it has been 5 days and I’m happy to report that my wifi network has stayed up!

What I’ve done … installed the Beta for 850 as recommended, then I rebooted the system by first unplugging the modem, router and satellite for 5 minutes before turning them on. I gave a 2 minutes gap (as suggested) when turning on modem, followed by the router, then the satelite.

With the stability, our network is running a lot faster and the coverage is pretty amazing. Cheers for all the help!
Message 26 of 27
FURRYe38
Guru

Glad it's working well. 

Besure to save off a backup config to file for safe keeping. Saves time if a reset is needed. 

Enjoy. Smiley Wink

@duomono wrote:
Hi … it has been 5 days and I’m happy to report that my wifi network has stayed up!

What I’ve done … installed the Beta for 850 as recommended, then I rebooted the system by first unplugging the modem, router and satellite for 5 minutes before turning them on. I gave a 2 minutes gap (as suggested) when turning on modem, followed by the router, then the satelite.

With the stability, our network is running a lot faster and the coverage is pretty amazing. Cheers for all the help!

Message 27 of 27
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 26 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7