Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: What is the "New Device Notification Feature" in Firmware Version v3.2.17.12?

ekhalil
Master

What is the "New Device Notification Feature" in Firmware Version v3.2.17.12?

What is the "New Device Notification Feature" in Firmware Version v3.2.17.12?

Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
dtay
Luminary

Re: What is the "New Device Notification Feature" in Firmware Version v3.2.17.12?

@KMDonlon wrote:
We have all wondered what it means or does... wish the release notes were a bit more detailed and informative.

Did some searching for "new device notification" with regards to Netgear and ORBI and came across this:

https://kb.netgear.com/000062412/Why-am-I-getting-a-notification-in-the-Nighthawk-or-Orbi-app-when-a...

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

No idea. I can only think of it may something to do with if a new device connects to the system, orbi app would send you a notification? Otherwise, NG has said nothing about it. 

Message 2 of 6
Chuck_M
Mentor

Great question -- I wondered that too.   

Message 3 of 6
KMDonlon
Luminary

We have all wondered what it means or does... wish the release notes were a bit more detailed and informative.
Message 4 of 6
dtay
Luminary

@KMDonlon wrote:

Did some searching for "new device notification" with regards to Netgear and ORBI and came across this:

https://kb.netgear.com/000062412/Why-am-I-getting-a-notification-in-the-Nighthawk-or-Orbi-app-when-a...

Message 5 of 6
ekhalil
Master

Thanks @KMDonlon . I think that's it!

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7