Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Which Mesh System for my House?

Thomas2921
Follower

Which Mesh System for my House?

Dear Netgear Community,

I'm looking for some assistance with which Mesh Wifi System would be the best for my use case.

I live in Dubai where, unfortunately for wifi, the houses are all made of concrete. Luckily, there is prewired CAT 6 ethernet throughout my house and there are ports in every single room. I am struggling to decide exactly which mesh system would be best so I would appreciate some input to help me decide. I have looked at the AX4200 Wifi Mesh System (RBK754) with a router and three satellites and think it might be a good fit (is that overkill?). Our internet package provides 500 mbps up/down and the house is roughly 6000 sq. ft. Also, the modem is located underneath the stairs if that would make any difference (ethernet backhaul would be available through the prewired cables in the house).

I have attached the floor plan of the ground and first floors to assist with placement of routers and satellites if you would have any ideas on that too. I would also love the wifi to reach the garden which is out the back of the house 🙂

Thank you in advance for your help, I look forward to hearing your responses.

Regards,

Thomas

Message 1 of 2

Re: Which Mesh System for my House?

Try plugging your needs into the filters on the product pages:

Wireless Routers for Home | NETGEAR

and

Orbi: Whole Home WiFi System for Better WiFi Everywhere | NETGEAR

Then check back here for reports on the things you are considering, but remember that people turn up in this community with problems, not compliments. So look at reviews on Amazon, for example.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7