Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Wink Hub (Original)

kwmeans
Aspirant

Wink Hub (Original)

I just installed the orbi WiFi6 RBK752 (router + 1 satellite).  Everything is working except my Wink hub.  This is the original, not the Hub 2, and is several years old.  It only uses 2.4Ghz but worked fine with my prior Verizon-provided FIOS router and AP.  When I try to change the setting susing the Wink app it sees the network but that's all.  It can't past the signin screen.  Does anyone know if  there is a known issue with this, and is it related to only being able to use 2.4 Ghz.  I have read suggestions to name the 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz networks separately but don't know how to do that on the orbi and I really don't want to - I like having the single name.

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Wink Hub (Original)

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi AX product. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi AX and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/bd-p/en-home-orbi-ax

Please contact the Mfr for help and support information regarding there product. 

Thank you.

Message 2 of 4
kwmeans
Aspirant

Thanks.  The post is showing up in the Orbi (AX) community so I think if someone has an answer they'll see it.

I am trying to get the manufacturer to help but (a) they aren't the best at responding, and (b) this is an older model hub and I think their answer is basically "buy a new one. it should work."  We'll see.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Try disabling AX mode on the RBR and set CTS values to 2347 Under Advanced Tab/Advanced Settings/Wireless Settings

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7