Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: router rbk32 stopping devices

D50ranch
Aspirant

router rbk32 stopping devices

Hi i havew a rbk53 mesh router system and it recently is starting to Block my devices I go to adm part of router and try to unblock the devices and it doesnt work

I have done a refresh rebooted the router with no luck

Can anyone help me on this issue? the router has worked great for almost 2 years.

Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 1 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

@D50ranch wrote:

Hi i havew a rbk53 mesh router system and it recently is starting to Block my devices I go to adm part of router and try to unblock the devices and it doesnt work

I have done a refresh rebooted the router with no luck

Where on the Orbi admin interface does it show devices "blocked"? Can you attach a screen shot?

Message 2 of 4
D50ranch
Aspirant

This is under 

advancedphoto

Security

\access control

Message 3 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

"in line" images put into a post using the Photos icon do not appear to other users until approved by a forum moderator, which can take hours (and hours).  images attached using the Browse button (lower left) are available immediately.

Is Access Control shows as "on" or "off"?

I believe that nothing can be done to items on the Access Control list until Access Control is "on".  My work-around is to enable Access Control, change things around, and then turn it back off.

I keep hoping that someone will figure out my WiFi password and connect to my Orbi, but as the password is 25 characters long, it may take someone about 4 billion years to guess it by brute force. So, I leave access control "off".

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7